2) Add line 3 below to your tests in all the language bindings, where:
- SAUCE_USERNAME and ACCESSKEYSAUCE_ACCESS_KEY are specific to your Sauce Labs account
- ENDPOINTSAUCE_DC is specific to your data center for Desktop Browser based on in Connection and Status Information for the Sauce Labs Data Centers.
// Launch remote browser and set it as the current thread webDriver.set(new RemoteWebDriver( new URL("https://" + <USERNAME><SAUCE_USERNAME> + ":" + <ACCESSKEY><SAUCE_ACCESS_KEY> + <ENDPOINT><SAUCE_DC>),
- To complete this process successfully, you need to have a strong background in Selenium, along with significant experience with your test framework. If you don't meet that criteria, refer to the first bullet above for more assistance.
- If you have Appium scripts and access to RDC or if your company has an enterprise license or access to Headless or Performance, these instructions might not apply. For more information, see Real Device Testing Admin Guide. Getting Started with Sauce Performance, or Getting Started with Sauce Headless.