- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Allows you to choose the version of Selenium you want to use for your test.
The Selenium version defaults to 2.53.1 on most browsers on Sauce when no version is specified. Safari defaults to 2.48.0.
For Firefox, the default version of Selenium when no value is specified depends on the version of Firefox.
"Marionette" replaces the Firefox driver in Firefox 48+. Its binary is called geckodriver (previously wires). The version we use depends on whether the job is Selenium 2 or 3:
Chrome Driver Version
Sauce Labs supports the ChromeDriver version 1 series (i.e.
Internet Explorer Driver Version
The Internet Explorer Driver defaults to version 2.53.1 when no version is specified. (For tests on Windows XP, the driver version will default to version 2.42.0.)
Sauce Labs supports launching 64-bit IE on our 64-bit VMs: Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1. This provides a workaround for two known Selenium issues: