- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
- If the website you want to test is on localhost or behind a firewall, you need to set up a secure Sauce Connect tunnel so our browsers can connect to it.
- Set the desired capabilities of your test for the platform/operating system/browser you want to test against. The topics in Test Configuration and Annotation describe the various options for desired capabilities, or you can use our Platform Configurator to set up the desired capabilities of your test.