- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Create a project directory where you will download and install Sausage, for example
bat mkdir C:\sauce-tutorial
- Save the file givememysausage.php to your project directory.
Using the command prompt, navigate to your project directory and run
givememysausage.php. You can also set your Sauce username and credentials at the same time.
bat cd C:\sauce-tutorial bat php givememysausage.php -t sauceUsername sauceAccessKey
This downloads Sausage and all its dependences, as well as the demo test
WebDriverDemo.php, which may take a few minutes. The setup checks for a number of requirements and if any are not met, notification messages are displayed on your screen. If there are any issues, fix them and then run the installation command again.
Include Page _username _username