- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Using Sauce Connect Tunnel Pools
If you're using the Sauce Connect High Availability Configuration options, you can run multiple Sauce Connect tunnels as a pool in which traffic to the Sauce Labs browser is shared among tunnels. In this case, the pool of tunnels is considered to be a single tunnel, and you do not need to use tunnel identifiers for your tests in order to prevent collisions between tunnels. For example, if you had three unnamed Sauce Connect tunnels, or you had three tunnels with the same identifier, and you have set the High Availability options for each of your Sauce Connect instance, this set of tunnels will function as a single tunnel.