- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Setup Example Script
When this script runs, it opens the browser specified in the script, navigates to the saucelabs.demo web app, and then closes the browser. If you want to run this script using your Sauce Labs credentials and have it navigate to your own web app:
- Follow the instructions in Best Practice: Use Environment Variables for Authentication Credentials to set up your Sauce Labs account access.
- Enter the URL for the web app you want to test in the place of
- Once you've been able to run the test against your web app, you can use the Platform Configurator to experiment with changing the desired capabilities of the test.