- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
- You should have a Sauce Labs account
- You should have a Selenium environment with the bindings for Python set up on the local machine where you'll launch your tests. If you need help with this, check out the ReadMe in the Python example scripts repository on GitHub.
- You should read the Best Practices for Running Tests
You will need to install the Selenium WebDriver client driver to your local Python environment
You can either download the driver from the link, or use
pipto install it.
You can also optionally install the Sauce Python client, which provides features for reporting job information to the Sauce Labs dashboard.