- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
- You should have a Sauce Labs account
You should have a Selenium environment with the Java bindings, and
mavenset up on a local machine where you'll launch your tests.
If you need help with setting up the software prerequisites, refer to this readme file in the
demo-javarepository on GitHub.
- You should read the Best Practices for Running Tests with Sauce