- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
- You should have a Sauce Labs account
- You should have a Selenium environment with the Java bindings set up on a local machine where you'll launch your tests. If you need help with setting this up, check out the ReadMe in the Java sample script repository on GitHub.
- You should read the Best Practices for Running Tests with Sauce