- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Integrate Tests with the Jenkins Sauce OnDemand Plugin
This step will run the example tests you entered in Step 5 of the Configure the Job section.
- In the Job Navigation pane, click Build Now.
- When the build finishes, go to the Build Summary page.
On the Build Summary page you'll see links to the Sauce jobs that ran as part of the build.
- Click on one of the links to view the Sauce report, which will include a list of the steps performed as part of the test as well as a video.
You can view the results of individual tests by selecting Test Result for the specific test.