- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
The Sauce Labs virtual machine was unable to start the browser or device specified for your test.
- If you're running a Selenium test, this usually means that you're specifying a Selenium version that isn't compatible with the browser/version/operating system you selected
- If you're running an Appium test, this usually means that you're specifying a Appium version that isn't compatible with the browser/version/operating system you selected
- You may have also requested a platform/operating system/browser combination that is incompatible, like Mac/OS X/Internet Explorer
How to Resolve
- You can usually resolve this error by choosing a new version of Selenium or Appium for your test, or leaving the version blank to default to the latest version.
- You can also check the Desired Capabilities of your test to make sure you haven't set an incompatible platform/operating system/browser combination'
- Use the Platform Configurator to set the Desired Capabilities of your test