- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
It's easy to launch your automated Selenium and Appium tests on Sauce Labs as part of your Bitbucket Pipelines build process.
- Configure your
bitbucket-pipelines.ymlfile to run your tests using your test runner of choice.
For more information on this, please see the Atlassian Bitbucket documentation.
- In Bitbucket, click Settings in the left hand nav bar.
- Under Pipelines, click Environment Variables.
- Add your
SAUCE_ACCESS_KEYas environment variables.
Finding Your Username and Access Key
You can find your Sauce Labs username and access key in the User Profile > User Settings section of your Sauce Labs dashboard. You should also check out our topic on setting your username and access key as environment variables.
Now when you kick off a a build with Bitbucket Pipelines, your tests should run on Sauce Labs.