- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
You can run live tests of your websites on a wide variety of operating system, browser, version, and screen resolution configurations.
- Log in to Sauce Labs and select Live Testing.
- Click Web Browser.
- Click Desktop.
- For Test URL, enter the URL of the website you want to test in the browser.
- Select the Browser Version and Screen Resolution you want to use in your test.
- Select the OS Version you want to use.
You can find previous configurations you've used in your tests under Recent. You can also save configurations for later use by selecting Save this Configuration.
- If you use Sauce Connect Proxy to test application on local host or behind a firewall, select the tunnel to use for your tests.
- Test assets such as screenshots are automatically saved. If you don't want to save them, clear the Save Screenshots, Logs, & Video option.
Click Start Session.
You'll see a loading screen, and then the application will launch in a live test window using the configuration you selected.
Once your session launches, you can use your mouse cursor and keyboard to interact with the website under test.
Running Tests in Parallel
You can run multiple live test sessions at the same time, with the number of tests limited by the concurrency allowance associated with your account. If you want to start additional sessions, click the + icon next to the tab containing the URL of your current test session. Follow the steps to set up the session, and then you can switch back and forth between the sessions by clicking on the URL tabs.