- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
You can also clone this script directly from GitHub.
Authentication over HTTP instead of HTTPS
Unlike other languages, the Selenium bindings for Python don't support connecting over HTTPS. In the code example, you can see that connection to Sauce Labs is over HTTP, while the code examples for other languages are over HTTPS. This issue is documented, along with a proposed fix, in the Selenium issue tracker: https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/issues/420