If you already have Team Management set up for your account, all you need to do is associate your current users to teams, and provide a virtual device concurrency allocation to each team, to activate the new Extended Team Management functionality.
- Log in to Sauce Labs and select Team Management from your user profile menu.
- Click Get Started in the Introducing Extended Team Management banner.
- In the migration wizard, provide a name for your organization.
- Download the
.csvfile of your current users.
- In the .csv file you will see a column for Team. Next to each user name, enter the name of the team you want to associate with that user.
- In the migration wizard, upload your edited
- Click Review Teams.
- For each team, enter the concurrency allocation of virtual devices for that team.
- Click Enable Teams on Sauce.
- Restart your Sauce Connect tunnels when the migration is complete to ensure they are enabled and shared according to the Extended Team Management hierarchy. To learn more about this process, please reference this article.
For more information, please follow the guide below.