- Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Important Steps for All Continuous Integration Configurations
When you are configuring your continuous integration platform to work with Sauce, always make sure to follow these steps:
- Update tests to reference the environment variables set by the plugin. See the topic on Setting Environment Variables for more information.
- Output the Sauce session ID to the standard output (
stdout) to allow the Sauce plugin to associate test results to Sauce Jobs. See the topic on Outputting Session IDs to stdout for more information.
Sauce Labs for Bamboo Changelog
You can find the changelogs for all Sauce OnDemand for Bamboo plugin versions in our Atlassian Marketplace listing.
You can install the Sauce plugin through the Bamboo Administration page.
- Download the Sauce Bamboo Plugin from the Atlassian Marketplace.
- In Bamboo, go to the Administration page.
- In the Plugins section, click Plugin Manager.
- In the Search field, enter
sauce, and then click Search.
- In the search results, click the expand icon next to the Bamboo Sauce OnDemand Plugin name to access the Install button.
- Click Install.
- After the plugin downloads, restart Bamboo.
- After Bamboo restarts, go to the Administration page.
- Under Communication, click Sauce OnDemand.
- Under Credentials, enter the username and access key for your Sauce account.
You're now ready to configure Bamboo to work with projects in your favorite language.