Welcome to Sauce Labs! Your options for getting started depend on your experience level:
- New to automated testing - Check out Sauce Labs Demonstration Scripts for information on configuring your tests to communicate with our virtual machines and send results to Sauce Labs.
- Already have a suite of tests - If you have created Selenium tests you want to execute on the Sauce Cloud, you might only be a few steps away:
1) Create an account on Sauce Labs.
2) Add line 3 below to your tests in all the language bindings, where:
- To complete this process successfully, you need to have a strong background in Selenium, along with significant experience with your test framework. If you don't meet that criteria, refer to the first bullet above for more assistance.
- If you have Appium scripts and access to RDC or if your company has an enterprise license or access to Headless or Performance, these instructions might not apply. For more information, see Real Device Testing Admin Guide. Getting Started with Sauce Front-End Performance, or Getting Started with Sauce Headless.
3) Run your tests.