Welcome to Sauce Labs! Your options for getting started depend on your experience level:
- New to automated testing - Check out Sauce Labs Demonstration Scripts for information on configuring your tests to communicate with our virtual machines and send results to the Sauce Labs dashboard.
- Already have a suite of tests - If you have created Selenium tests you want to execute on the Sauce Cloud, you might only be a few steps away:
1) Create an account on Sauce Labs.
2) Add line 3 below to your tests in all the language bindings, where:
- SAUCE_USERNAME and SAUCE_ACCESS_KEY are specific to your Sauce Labs account
- SAUCE_DC is specific to your data center for Desktop Browser based on in Connection and Status Information for the Sauce Labs Data Centers.
- To complete this process successfully, you need to have a strong background in Selenium, along with significant experience with your test framework. If you don't meet that criteria, refer to the first bullet above for more assistance.
- If you have Appium scripts and access to RDC or if your company has an enterprise license or access to Headless or Performance, these instructions might not apply. For more information, see Real Device Testing Admin Guide. Getting Started with Sauce Performance, or Getting Started with Sauce Headless.
3) Run your tests.