- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
In our continuing efforts to provide the best performing, most up-to-date platform for our users, Sauce Labs will discontinue support for the following operating systems and Appium versions on Sauce emulators and simulators on April 4th.
- iOS 9.3, 10.0 and 10.2
- Android 4.4 and 5.0
- Appium versions 1.7.2 and below on both iOS and Android
We made this decision due to reduced market share of these versions, along with diminished usage by our customers. We strongly recommend customers to periodically update their tests to run on the latest iOS and Appium versions and the most widely used Android versions. Our Platform Configurator has the most up-to-date list of operating systems and Appium versions supported on Sauce emulators and simulators.
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog