- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Sauce Labs will discontinue support for Sauce Connect 4.4.11 and below in February of 2019.
- 4.4.10 and below will be discontinued on February 4th.
- 4.4.11 will be discontinued on February 18th
We have made this decision for the following reasons:
- Sauce Connect versions 4.4.11 and below were released more than a year ago and many have critical bugs.
- In addition, keeping up with the best security practices, we want to drop Sauce Connect server support for old TLS 1.0 and 1.1 protocols. We will continue to support TLS 1.2.
We recommend customers to upgrade to Sauce Connect 4.5.1 or above. Sauce Connect 4.5.1 has been in production since August, 2018 without any known major issues. Please test Sauce Connect upgrade in a dev or staging environment before updating your production environment.
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog