- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
In our continuing efforts to provide the best performing, most up-to-date platform for our users, Sauce Labs will discontinue support for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows 7 on November 12, 2018. We made this decision due to reduced market share of these versions, along with diminished usage by our customers.
We strongly recommend that customers update their tests to the current supported versions and devices. Our Platform Configurator always has the most up-to-date list of supported browsers and operating systems.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or need additional information.