- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Our product just keeps getting Saucier! We are very excited to announce beta support for IPSec VPN - an industry standard solution for connecting private clouds. IPSec VPN is an alternative to Sauce Connect and is the most secure solution to test internal applications using Sauce virtual desktops and devices. Below are a few differences between IPSec VPN and Sauce Connect.
- IPSec VPN is mostly for enterprises and not for individual users.
- IPSec VPN installation requires close coordination between Sauce and customer's IT team and can take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days.
- IPSec VPN is highly scalable and each customer site only needs one or two long-lived IPSec VPN tunnels.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about the product or participating in the closed beta. Selection process for the closed beta will end on September 28th.
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog