- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
In our continuing efforts to provide the best performing, most up-to-date platform for our users, Sauce Labs will discontinue support for Flash player on June 10, 2018. We made this decision due to Adobe announcing they are no longer supporting Flash at the end of 2020. We will be moving our videos to MP4, which is a more modern codec.
You will not have to do anything to make the change, we will update automatically on June 10th, however, if you'd like to begin recording test videos in MP4 format now you can update your desired capabilities to include (example is in Java):
If you have any hard coded scripts utilizing our rest API that include .flv, please update those to .mp4 by June 10th so you don’t get any errors.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need additional information.