- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
Sauce Labs is happy to announce RDC support for Dynamic Device Allocation for XCUITest Test Runner.
XCUITest users can use the new --deviceNameQuery parameter to dynamically allocate an available device for the test run based on the defined parameters.
Usage of dynamic device allocation require an upgrade of the Test Runner to v1.3.
A few examples of using dynamic device allocation with XCUITest
Allocating any device:
Allocating any iPhone Plus device:
Allocating any Tablet:
Allocating any iPhone Plus device running iOS 11:
Allocating any private device running iOS 11: