- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
We are happy to announce general availability for Carrier Network Connectivity on the Sauce Labs Real Device Cloud (RDC).
Carrier Network Connectivity allow private cloud customers to connect one or more of their private devices to a carrier network in order to complete testing scenarios which are not feasible using a WiFi only connection, e.g. dial and text message to/from the device.
Please contact your Customer Success Manager or Account Executive to add carrier network connectivity to your devices today.
Director of Product Management