- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
Dear Sauce user,
Our team has been hard at work, and as a result we are happy to announce support for Chrome 65 on Sauce Desktop platforms. This update is available on all Mac and Windows Desktop platforms supported by Sauce.
Please set "version" Desired Capability to "65.0" or "latest" to test on Chrome 65.
Here’s an example of desired capabilities in Java:
DesiredCapabilities caps = DesiredCapabilities.chrome();
Our Platform Configurator has also been updated to reflect this newest version.
We want to call out a change in this version that could impact visual testing. There will now be an info bar saying when the browser is being controlled by an automated test. An update to the baseline image may be required.
Thanks and Happy Testing!
The Sauce Labs Team.