- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
With the latest browser update from Sauce Labs, users can now run automated and manual tests on Edge 16 on Windows 10 Fall Creator’s update.
The desired capabilities to use for the latest Edge version -
DesiredCapabilities caps = DesiredCapabilities.edge();
caps.setCapability("platform", "Windows 10");
Platform configurator has been updated with the latest desiredcapabilities. Additionally, users who are interested in jumping on the latest browsers as soon as they are released should utilize "version":"latest" in their desired capabilities (more information on this feature can be found on our blog)
Thanks and happy testing!
The Sauce Labs Team.