- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
Hi Sauce users,
We are happy to announce that Sauce Labs now supports Mac OS High Sierra (10.13) in our desktop cloud. Users will be able to run automated and manual tests on Safari 11, all Chrome and Firefox browsers in Mac OS 10.13.
The desired capabilities to use for the latest Safari version are -
DesiredCapabilities caps = DesiredCapabilities.safari();
caps.setCapability("platform", "macOS 10.13");
Platform Configurator is updated with the latest desired capabilities.
Thanks and happy testing!
The Sauce Labs team.