- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
Hi Sauce users,
With our latest browser update, users can now run automated and manual tests on Safari 11 in macOS 10.12 (Sierra). Safari 11 defaults to Selenium 3.4.0 .
The desired capabilities to use for the latest Safari version are-
DesiredCapabilities caps = DesiredCapabilities.safari();
caps.setCapability("platform", "macOS 10.12");
Platform configurator will be updated shortly with the latest desired capabilities. Additionally, users who are interested in jumping on the latest browsers as soon as they are released should utilize "version":"latest" in their desired capabilities (more information on this feature can be found on our blog)
In addition, we are also working on adding macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) to the OS platforms we support.
Thanks and happy testing!
The Sauce Labs Team