- The Platform Configurator
- Getting Started with Selenium for Automated Website Testing
- Getting Started with Appium for Mobile Native Application Testing
- Selenium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner
- Appium Bootcamp by Dave Haeffner and Matthew Edwards
Return to the Product Announcements and Release Notes Blog
Hi Sauce user,
Due to very low usage Sauce Labs will be ending support for iOS 8.0, 8.1, 8.2 and 8.3 simulator versions. With the elimination of these platforms, users will no longer be able to run automated or manual tests on those iOS simulator versions from July 30th. Ending support for old platforms allows us to accelerate the introduction of new platforms and features.
Action items :
If you have tests running on these old platforms, please review your tests to ensure that they are moved to the latest iOS versions. Please check out Platform configurator for the desired capabilities and specify the platform version when running tests.
Following is an example of desired caps to use to test on iOS simulator 10.3 -
DesiredCapabilities caps = DesiredCapabilities.iphone();
caps.setCapability("deviceName","iPhone 7 Simulator");
Thanks and happy testing!
The Sauce Labs Team.